I have created a blog to memorialize my most excellent adventure to adopt my daughter from china.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Strawberry yogurt




Clarke is a good eater. I was worried I would have to make congee, a rice/broth porridge, which she ate at almost every meal in China. At first she would only eat bland foods when we came home, but now she will try almost anything. Here she is enjoying strawberry yogurt. At night when I put lotion on her after her bath, she thinks the pink lotion is yogurt and tries to eat it too!

1 comment:

TJoad said...

Ohhh...it's great fun to read your blog. Clarke looks so happy! I am glad that she is doing so well. Lucie is adjusting well too. She is crawling now and on the verge of walking. We can't imagine life without her. We miss you guys! I haven't had time to blog much the past few weeks. Maybe once the older kids get back into school. Take care and we'll keep in touch!
Julie

Will hits a triple

object width="425" height="350">