I have created a blog to memorialize my most excellent adventure to adopt my daughter from china.

Monday, September 3, 2007

TWO MONTH UPDATE


I met Clarke on July 4, 2007. I can't believe she has been with us for only two months. It seems like she has been with us much longer. She is doing so well. She hardly wimpers now when I drop her off at her daycare. She takes long naps in her own bed, sometimes uninterrupted. She still sleeps with me at night but we will just have to make that transition slowly. I tried it one weekend and it was just too stressful. Will cried when he was a baby, Clarke screams in terror. But, all in all, she has progressed so much. She is such a good baby. She even travels well. We went to Pigeon Forge this weekend. She spent the whole day Saturday at Splash Country, just took a nap in her stroller and kept on going. She's can keep right up with our on the go lifestyle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie...she's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

TJoad said...

Hi! Clarke looks so great! I am so glad that she is doing well. Isn't it amazing how beautifully these little girls adjust to their new families? I am in awe. China seems so far away. We miss you guys!
Julie in UTah

Will hits a triple

object width="425" height="350">