I have created a blog to memorialize my most excellent adventure to adopt my daughter from china.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

getting updated






well christmas is over and it is 2008. i'm going to post some pictures to get you updated on clarke's progress through 2007. she is doing great as you can see. the picture of clarke in her stroller at the white county fair in september is one of my favorites. i just love this close up of her in red. the hair is starting to obey. Another shows Clarke being terrorized by brother Will. She doesn't seem to mind. They get along great. Clarke calls Will Mamma half the time. The last shows Clarke wearing some of my shoes. The girl is fascinated with shoes. You can also see Clarke playing the piano with cousins Isabel and Grant.

No comments:

Will hits a triple

object width="425" height="350">