I have created a blog to memorialize my most excellent adventure to adopt my daughter from china.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Care Package




You can send a care package to your daughter while your waiting to travel. I sent a teddy bear, some chocolates for the nannies that care for her, and a disposable camera with a request that the nannies take some pictures of her while she's there that i can share with her when she gets older. I asked Will to make a card for Eden Clarke, and he made the card you see here. He made up a little rhyme that says roses are red, violets are blue, there are two people here waiting for you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Julie,
She is TOO CUTE!!! We're very excited for you and Will!!!
Bordo
Critter
Trudy
Wendy
LYN

Will hits a triple

object width="425" height="350">