I have created a blog to memorialize my most excellent adventure to adopt my daughter from china.

Friday, June 15, 2007

TRIP IS PLANNED

My flights are now confirmed. I leave Nashville on June 23 while my travel buddy, Tea, leaves Birmingham on June 23. Tea has a work obligation in Birmingham so we have two different starting points. We'll meet up in Los Angeles and we're off to China. We will have a couple of days to tour Beijing and then we fly to Guangzhou. I will meet Miss Eden Clarke shortly thereafter, but I'm not sure of the exact date yet. The remainder of my stay will be to complete the adoption process, but we will have the opportunity to tour in Guangzhou as well. I return to the great state of Tennessee on July 12.

No comments:

Will hits a triple

object width="425" height="350">