I have created a blog to memorialize my most excellent adventure to adopt my daughter from china.

Saturday, July 7, 2007

foot massage



Before I got Eden Clarke, Tea and I and a niece of one of the other families, who plays baskbetball for Weber State, by the way, went to get a foot massage. I'm not the massage type, but per usual Tea persuaded me to do it. It wasn't just a foot massage. It was a 90 minute process that started with the back and neck, the arms and then after an hour of torture, yes torture, they got to the feet. We were all three in the same room in a big chair with a cup of tea. Tea and the girl with us took great pleasure and had many laughs in watching my pain. Chinese men performed the massage. My masseuse was cute which was the only good thing about it. We each had our own masseuse and none of them spoke good English. Very interesting. Here's a photo of Tea and I and our respective torturers (sp). Can you tell I'm still in pain.

1 comment:

Lee said...

JULIE,

SHE IS ADORABLE. CLARIS AND I CAN NOT WAIT TO MEET LITTLE ME CLARKE. LET US KNOW WHEN YOU PLAN TO BE BACK IN LIVINGSTON.

LEE AND CLARIS COPELAND

Will hits a triple

object width="425" height="350">