I have created a blog to memorialize my most excellent adventure to adopt my daughter from china.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007




Just some things seen today. Another bride getting her wedding pictures made. Soldiers in the park? This was an area close to a children's school and a park where the locals gather. This morning I saw these soldiers doing formation? They were actually raising their guns and you could hear the click as they pulled the trigger. Obviously they weren't loaded, but it was very unnerving.

Banyan trees are everywhere. They are huge and quite beautiful. Their trunks look like a bundle of vines and something hangs from the branches which reminds me of Spanish moss. This tree shown here was growing at a severe angle. A concrete support has been fashioned to allow it to continue to stand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this Adventure. It has given me something to look forward to every night.She is precious and I look forward to meeting her next time in Livingston. Kim Hampton

Will hits a triple

object width="425" height="350">