I have created a blog to memorialize my most excellent adventure to adopt my daughter from china.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Well we have been home now for about three days. Everybody is struggling to make the adjustment, me I think more than Clarke and Will. I forgot how physically challenging taking care of a little one can be. I hope to post some pictures later of Clarke and Will after we have had a little more time to settle in and then I will be closing the blog. Thank you so much everyone who posted or sent me an e-mail or let me know they were watching. Your support meant a lot while I was across the globe. It is so good to be back here in the hills of Tennessee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie I'm confused I thought you were sitting on the red couch yesterday and you would not be home for another day. Your telling me you have been home three days WOW!!!! Glad your home. I know Will was glad to see you and Clarke. Things will get easier with time!!! Kim Hampton

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to Tennessee!!!!! Can't wait to see Eden Clarke Officer!

Mary R.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! Congratulations!!I'm so excited for you. Clarke is so cute. I'll bet Will and Clarke will be the best of buds in no time. Suzy in Houston

Unknown said...

Julie, again, thanks for sharing this, it was wonderful and exciting to check it every day! Hope to see you soon, Laura

Anonymous said...

Julie....Clarke is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her. I've enjoyed reading your blog...you are an intrepid adventurer!

Hope to see you all soon.
Beth Shipley

Will hits a triple

object width="425" height="350">